I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
i used to be lovedrunk, but now i'm hungover.
7.2.10 @ 16:20
There's been a recent flurry of people getting girlfriends. Indeed, I am the only member of Ampersand left without a girlfriend(bassist mah).
I got to thinking, is that so bad?
Scientifically proven, our hormones are crazy during our teenage years, so whatever feelings we have is mostly hormone-driven, and doesn't come from the heart(this from the man who got 55 for bio)
So as to speak, i believe that BGR now will not last (unless you're one of those lucky few on www.givesmehope.com, who seem to have fallen in love when they were 10 or so and grew up and got married)
I know some of you are flaming mad now, but let me say this is my opinion. You can disagree or agree with it. But don't because of this go dao me or whatever. I have nothing against you if you have a girlfriend. This is just my personal thoughts. This is a blog.
But you can prove me wrong if you want.