I'm a free bitch, baby.
linkin pork.
24.10.09 @ 23:15
had an eventful past few days.
where shall i start.
RESULTS DAY.
(Term 4 Scores only)
CMath: 70.0
Amath: 68.1
Bio: 55.8
Chem: 58.3
Lang Arts 73
IHS 80.0
Hist 86.4
HCl 55
Total Points for Term 4: 34/42
DAMN relieved. I thought I was going to fail 1 or 2 subjects then kena conc camp. turns out i did just fine. Non-spectacular results but IHS and History were very surprising(RISE). Sciences fail as usual. Math was quite surprising. I thought i did enough for Amath 70+ but ah well. The rest of the terms will pull it up though.
Then after results, rushed down for YOG Sports Presenters Presented event. Go on stage, collect pin, group photo, done. Although midway through they interviewed me for a show i think. damn scary to get jumped on for an interview.
Interviewer: 'Okay, we're gonna ask you how it's like to be a YOG Mascot. Don't mention Mascot, Costume or Suit. Okay, start.
Me: Huh? Oh, erm, wearing the costume is very uniq-SHIT! Can i redo?
Interviewer: Okay
Me: Well, in the suit, I feel qui-AHHHH
They should give advance warning before these types of things. I just wanted to go BOOMZ right in the camera but they'd edit it out anyway.
Okay i'm tired, lets boomz.