I'm a free bitch, baby.
fancy that progression
5.10.09 @ 16:22
Saw daryl's blog about his progression through life so i decided to write about mine(sorry about the title, avery, if you see this on facebook)
I started blogging around 2006? Yeah i think that blog disintegrated. It was some weird thing where i wrote my top ten list of games, music, movies etc.
My first real blog started in 2007, at www.nonsensicalblog.blogspot.com. It was filled with insanities and lots of words, and the theme kept changing. I was a hyper Sec 1. It detailed things like my OM journey, going on to exams, etc.
Then in November 2007, i switched to this blog, which was originally named www.theneo-talktothehand.blogspot.com. Nice name eh.
It switched to www.thefantasticneo.blogspot.com sometime around last year. I properly started blogging about life etc.
It's funny to compare nonsensicalblog with thefantasticneo. I didn't change a lot, but my writing style changed.
I'm now more(serious?), whereas then i was just...hyper and talked rubbish.
I still do talk rubbish sometimes, okay.
I can't thank the friends <<< because i think most of the links are outdated, but thanks anyway ^^
Take this as a delayed 100th post celebration(this is the 104th post)