I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
Failblog
22.9.09 @ 18:49
Quite a productive day today.
School was quite the same, I did a bit of bio DURING bio lesson, andrew wong wasn't around so i slacked around and
sounded the horn.
Omg, amath period we got totally owned. We got a surprise amath test and we all got fucked(metaphorically). Question 1 was about sets, I could barely do it(although I think i got the second part wrong), and then came binomial and remainder theorem.
I left 2 and 3 totally blank. I just couldn't do both of them. Super-buff/smart people like zhihong, rishi and shadi could do number 3 but at number 2 we got owned(even nikhel couldn't do 2 and 3)
I don't blame the teacher(of course the teacher's method of teaching is a bit......)but I haven't studied for amath yet. if those are the standard of questions tested for this year's exam, I'm totally dead. Better revise.
Spent the after-school hours revising bio with dave/joel/not so much sheng.
The big days are coming.
2 weeks to go.