I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
BOOMZ!
17.9.09 @ 20:32
I'm asleep in half the lessons in school nowadays.
Math is becoming more and more confusing. Luckily we've 'finished' the syllabus. Now to learn the syllabus all over again to ensure this time we actually LEARN something.
I got 7/38 for chinese mock exam LOL. luckily it was a mock test. Only one with single digits!(I think) I hate those sort of questions where they ask you to think about how the 'narrator must have felt at that time'. What, I'm some psychic being that can read minds is it?
Chem lesson today was epic. People were falling asleep half the time so Ms Tan let us let loose(correct grammar?)halfway through. Yen Hang started playing Michael Jackson so Shadi would moonwalk but he chickened out as usual so he started playing Jizz in my Pants. Epic.
Ms Tan was like 'What? Jeans in whose pants?'
After that went for Kannan's birthday party at KFC. I think he deserves some @cash.
Oh yah, happy birthday to GOKUL KANNAN BOSS AND LEE WEI JIE!
I should start studying soon.
20 days to EOYs.
(first NPCC training as a NCO tomorrow!)
I wear my khaki greenz and leopard preenz i tell you.