I'm a free bitch, baby.
2.1.09 @ 21:16
First day of school!
I realise that the first half of the post below have ultra big words, sorry!
Came back to school and was greeted with Paul's mullet hairstyle. All I can say is, it's given me lots of joke material(Paul Mccartney?).
The day's quite all right. Our two teachers are quite nice, only that our PCT talks more than our CT, Mr Jason Chan. He seems pretty quiet. But nice. whoopee.
NO SCHOLARS IN MY CLASS! Finally I can relax. If there were any scholars and this time no Jonathan/Shijie to buffer me from the bottom, I can say that I'd get owned and owned hard.
NPCC was tiring. And our CIs are even more on then last year's. Uh-oh. And all sorts of new regulations etc. Im still trying to remember all the new timings. At least Mdm Salinah said she would act blur about the SANA thing where my ID keeps getting rejected. Woohoo!
And my New Year's Resolutions(I like them easy!):
1. To work hard for hockey and break into the squad(i'd get slaughtered alive in the first team)
2. Perfect the knuckleball that is of Juninho Pernumbrucano and make it my signature free kick.
3. Get a minimum of 36-38 points in any term. If I get 39 points like last year's end-of-year exams, I'll be darned. That was a miracle(7 for math,bio,hist,geog,6 for lang arts, 5 for chinese, 4 for physics. That's why i dropped physics!)
4. At least try to score well for the Chinese 'O' Levels at the end of the year. If i can get 60 for higher chinese, nothing is impossible(ok so it was moderated.)
5. Treat everyone better.
6. Break at least one of these resolutions.
7. Not to get a demerit point(2 years running. Let's see how long this lasts.)
If there's any more i can think of, well, forget it. Hehe.