I'm a free bitch, baby.
30.12.08 @ 23:13
Annual New Year Post
Hehe, several dedications here.
1) Class 1.13 Thomas/2.11 Asher
Hey! You guys have been with me for the past 2 years, and its been wonderful! From all the Bea antics to the Jonny Boy craziness. This picture may not have all of you but eh, its quite a lot already. Thanks for all the memories!
2) Bombzxzxzxzxzxzx(as many as you want)
It was short-lived, but eh, it was good while it lasted. Although now its been reduced to the realllllly HARDcore members, I had a good time.
3)

Odelia Tan!
Haha. Since you requested for this photo to be posted here, it's here okay?
Awesome Bestie. Its been around 1 and a half years now? Time passes so fast.
Thanks for being my friend!
4) Pearlyn (aka Pear-Sista)


SISTA! Took this photo from Dave's blog. Haha. Hope you had a great year and don't emo so much. Remember, Brutha's a hit in America!
5) Daryl, Jem Ong and Dave

Woohoo! Had some fun times together including the Mr Poon Camp. Too bad I couldn't sleepover. Sounded fun(except without the sleep)
6) Claudia Stace Ng(since when did that Stace appear?)
Haha, can't find any picture of you that is erm, not photoshopped or...ah forget it.
Anyway, don't emo so much, and your blog become so dao. :( Emogirl.
And thanks for the bday present, even though you didn't come!
7) NPCC 2008
Can't say theres been a year which I could enjoy a uyo so much. Even though some moments were bad, it was a good experience throughout it all. Thanks to the Year 4 Seniors and all! Especially BRANDON ANG!
8) My Parents
Although I'm getting older now and don't spend as much time with you, and you'll probably never read this but thank you for everything! Especially that gym membership. Mm-hm.
9) Gokul Kannan

KANNAN! You just know I have to post this picture. 3 Minutes to Midnight. better type this fast! Thanks for being such a great friend. So funny. Too bad you moved to Qatar but you are coming back! w00t!
10) Mr Dave Tay & Mdm Noreen
Thanks for teaching me this year! You two have been the best teachers I've had so far. Funny and witty and full of surprises. I'll miss you next year. Especially Mdm Noreen who's gone to ACS(Barker).
11) Anyone I've missed
Leave your name on the tagboard and I will do you(a dedication). If i did miss you, sorry!
This post was written on New Years Eve, it's two minutes to midnight. Ive finished! See you all next year and have a very happy New Year!
TheFantasticNeo