I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
6.11.08 @ 14:26
T.I's Whatever You Like changed into...
Whatever Sulaiman Likes
Hey Mark Hughes
You know the old Arabs?
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
[Chorus:]
Stacks of cash
Thaksin's Gone
But now Sulaiman's here
Baby you could have whatever you like (you like)
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Fabregas? Ronaldinho?
I'll gas up the jet for you tonight
Baby you could go where ever you like (you like)
I said you could go where ever you like (you like)
Yeah
[Verse 1:]
Anytime you want to buy a world-class player
You know it ain't nothin but pocket money to you
Wanted you could get it my dear
33 million dollar Robinho no problem my dear
Yeah I want Ronaldo, I need David Villa
Long as you got me you won't need Thaksin
You want him I got him, go get him I buy him
Tell em other broke clubs be quiet
[Chorus:]
Stacks of cash
Thaksin's Gone
But Now Sulaiman's here
Baby you could have whatever you like (you like)
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Fabregas? Ronaldinho?
I'll gas up the jet for you tonight
Baby you could go where ever you like (you like)
I said you could go where ever you like (you like)
Yeah
[Verse 2:]
Elano you da hottest love the way you dribble
But you're so cheap gotta swore you were bought by Eriksson
Hundred cant deposit, have this couple million
Cause errbody know it's me if you got it
Ya need to never ever gotta go to yo wallet
Long as I got my cheque book in my pocket
Five six zeroes, heck take the whole thing
Ya ain't gotta downgrade you can get what I want
You can have whatever you want
And raid Man Utd for that Number Seven
And know you ain't never had a man like that
To score such a brilliant free kick like that
Yeah I want Leo Messi , I need Anderson
Long as you got me you won't need Thaksin
You want him I got him, go get him I buy him
Tell em other broke clubs be quiet
[Chorus:]
Stacks of Cash
Thaksin's Gone
But Now Sulaiman's here
Baby you could have whatever you like (you like)
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Fabregas? Ronaldinho?
I'll gas up the jet for you tonight
Baby you could go where ever you like (you like)
I said you could go where ever you like (you like)
Yeah
[Verse 3:]
I'm talkin' big transfers
And big Berbatov
Let me put this big boy in yo life
The oil gets struck, I earn 500 billion
Let me put this big boy in yo life
That's right
Yeah I want Frank Lampard, I need Mr Rooney
Long as you got me you won't need Thaksin
You want him I got him, go get him I buy him
Tell em other broke clubs be quiet
[Chorus:]
Stacks of cash
Thaksin's Gone
But Now Sulaiman's here
Baby you could have whatever you like (you like)
I said you could have whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Fabregas? Ronaldinho?
I'll gas up the jet for you tonight
Baby you could go where ever you like (you like)
I said you could go where ever you like (you like)
Yeah
Hey Mark (Hey Mark)
This song copyrighted by Neo Productions. Neo Productions would like to steadfastly profess Isaac Neo's devotion to Man Utd and kindly ask Man City to PISS off.