I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
17.11.08 @ 19:02
Jason Mraz's Im Yours(mutilated)
Well Obama won and you bet he's happy
Mccain tried to win but he's just an old man
Obama won thru' the blacks
Now Palin's talking more
Before the drinks done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna to stop Nikhel but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to stop him or no food
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
US troops in Iraq
Well open up your eyes and see like me
Open up your teeth and damn it's clean
Look into your heart and you'll find fats fats fats
Listen to the music of the moment, maybe sing with me
Don't Forget the Lyrics(Singapore)
And it's our God-forsaken right to be pai kias yeah
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
Rihanna yes OH NO
There's no need to compensate
The time was short
It was an hour, rip-off
Scooch on closer dear
And I will lift up your skirt
I've been spending way too long checking my hair in the mirror
And using huge amounts of gatsby to make it clearer
That I'm the coolest dude
But the rest looked at me and laughed
I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To make your hair look like a perfect tornado
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue(Kannan)
I won't hesitate no more, no more
White Tigers they're hungry
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is a scam, Caught You!
Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your shirt and damn's thats good
Look into your heart and you'll find that you're full of fats
Please don't, please don't, please don't
Look under my bed
Cause there are some (ahem)things there
It all ain't mine, its yours