I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
6.11.08 @ 13:56
I've got a new hobby: Mutilating Song lyrics.
Here goes All Summer Long by Kid Rock, mutilated into...
All Vely Vely Long
It was 2008, my thoughts were short my hair was short(school mah)
Caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was in ACSI IB
It was summertime(it always is) in Central Singapore
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Splashing through Vivo's Roof
Talking by the campfire
It's the simple things in life, like when and where
We didn't have no internet(mio sucks)
But man I never will forget
The way the F1 lights shined upon her hair
[Chorus:]
And we were trying different things
We were smoking funny things
Making love out in Geylang to our favorite song
Sipping Tiger out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow(SANA Course)
Singing Sweet home Singapura all summer long
Singing Sweet home Singapura all summer long
Catching Wall-E from the dock
Watching the waves roll off the rocks
But the bloody people litter all the water
We'd deep fry in the sun
We couldn't wait for night to come
So that it wouldn't be just so frickin hot
While we were trying different things
And we were smoking funny things
Making love out in Geylang to our favorite song
Sipping Tiger out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow(Hockey training)
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
Now nothing seems as strange as ACSI having girls
Or how we thought those days would never come
Sometimes I'll hear boys shriek and I'll start to wonder now
And think man I'd love to see boys be boys again
[Repeat Chorus x2]
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
Singing Sweet Home Singapura all summer long
This song is courtesy of Isaac Neo Productions. Copyright under Neo Productions. Congratulations to Barack Obama on winning the 2008 Election and becoming the 44th President of the United States of America.