I'm a free bitch, baby.
8.11.08 @ 03:00
By the time you read this, Gokul Kannan will have left for the sandy Qatar(and I for Genting Highlands. Only temporary though)
So here's a song to Gokul Kannan.
Britney Spears' Womanizer changed into...
Womanizer(Kannan Edition)
Gokul Kannan
Flying off, how're you going?
SIA
So Good, Flying First Class??
You can play brand new to all the other chicks in Qatar
But I know what you are, a horny bugger yeah
Look at you
In a Co-ed college in Qatar
Gokul, you
The girls all there better watch it
Fakin' like a good boy, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, you're just a horny bugger
Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, will rape them
You, will rape them
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer
Boy don't try to act We (We) know just (just) what you'll do (do do)
Boy don't try to act We (We) know you (you) will unzip yer pants(pants pants)
You Got Them Goin'
You're Oh-So Charmin'
But They're In Trouble
U Womanizer
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
You Say I'm Horny
They got Your Horny
You're nothing but
A Womanizer
Gokul-O
You got the hottest hockey stick yeah
Too bad for you
Why you never give me ahhah
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy
Who you are, that's who you are, baby
Lollipop
That's what they will be sucking
To think that I
Would think that you'd go there to study
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, cuz Im not gay baby
Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, will rape them
You, will rape them
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer
Boy don't try to act We (We) know just (just) what you'll do (do do)
Boy don't try to act We(We) know you (you) will check them out (out out)
You Got Them Goin'
You're Oh-So Charmin'
But They're In Trouble
U Womanizer
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
You Say I'm Horny
They got Your Horny
You're nothing but
A Womanizer
Maybe if we both lived in different countries
(Which we will cause you're migrating Duh)
It would be all bad, and the girls there better watch out
But it's too late they're doomed
You...
Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, will rape them
You, will rape them
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
You Got Them Goin'
You're Oh-So Charmin'
But They're In Trouble
U Womanizer
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
You Say I'm Horny
They got You Crazy
You're nothing but
A Womanizer
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh Bye Bye Gokul Kannan
Copyright by Neo Productions. Neo Productions would like to wish Gokul Kannan a goodbye and that all his friends here will miss him when he's gone. Gokul, after reading this, please don't fly back and mushroom me please. Thank You.
This song is dedicated to Gokul Kannan. Molestor and Pervert of 1.13 and 2.11, but we'll miss you!