I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
27.11.08 @ 11:10
"Beautiful Soul/Leavin' Mashup" by Jesse Mccartney & Isaac Neo
[Intro:]
I don't want another PS3
I don't want a Nintendo Wii
I don't want my games to go to waste
I want you and your Xbox Live
I know that you are something special
To get a score of 300 bowling
I want to be Jasmine Leong-Nathan
Then I hope you'll see the fire in me
[Chorus:]
I don't want another ice skate
I don't want to fracture my arm
I don't want my youth to go to waste
I want to go and have some fun
You're the one I wanna stalk
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let you get away from my grasp
Just please don't call the cops
Yeah
I overslept for hockey training
But I'm just fine lazing around
I'll ease your mind
If you give me the chance
I will always make you cry c`mon let's try
And I'm leavin' going to Qatar again
So call your sheikh you tell him you found a new man
The one who's so so fly
The one to keep you high
Have you singing all night, like that
Oh oh oh (repeat) man she going to be sayin'
Oh oh oh oh (repeat)
I want Halo 3
I don't want another FIFA Street
I don't want just Call of Duty 4
I don't want my games to go to waste
I want you and your PS4
Ooooooo
Beautiful Game, yeah
Oooooo, yeah
Your beautiful goal
Yeah