Chelsea had been so good until now
Now Man Utd came in and won the EPL
Look at Wigan, with Amr Zaki
I don't know how, but Arsenal keep bottling it
Theres a Torres in Liverpool
Just one game can decide it all
Either that or Hull will beat you, o-o-ohh
Mamma mia, Chelsea lose again
My my, Burnley is the club
Mamma mia, Lampard offside
My my, just how much can they do
Yes, Man Utd lost sometimes
Red since the day they started
Why, why did we buy Nani
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, he's a useless player
Ive watched James Bond and I don't know a thing
I cant count all the times when he stripped his shirt
And when he goes too far away
I think you know that the Bond girls will come
You know that M will come
Just one shot another enemy dies
One more 'martini shaken not stirred', o-o-ohh
Mamma mia, Casino Royale
My my, it's very confusing
Mamma mia, Quantum of Solace
My my, even more confusing
Yes, Ive watched Pierce Brosnan
But I think Craig is better
Why, why is Dominic Greene a villain
Mamma mia, he's like a cat
Act cute, then pounce on a Malaysian
Mamma mia, poor man at the Zoo
'Bye bye, I won't see you again'
Mamma mia, here we go again
My my, Bowling and Ice-skating
Mamma mia, why at Kallang
Damn it, it's so inconvenient
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
By some bitch who was a slut
Why, why did I ever let you go
Mamma mia, now I really know
You are working in Geylang