I'm a free bitch, baby.
7.5.08 @ 21:09
i am bored.
lang arts was easy,too easy. But i overwrote i think. Grade 6-7
History was too easy for words. Screwed up a bit on SBQ with the skull, but aced section c man. MCQ was abit confusing. Tricky. Grade 6-7
HIGHER CHINESE! bloody hell tired from npcc marching, running from np room to exam hall, when i sat down and did, my mind totally went blank. i don't know why. If not for my duan wen tian kong and li jian wen da i would have totally died. Fail/Pass, totally unsure.
Geography forgot a few things, but still quite easy. Grade 6/7
Mathematics and Life Science. expecting grade 7 for maths, pass life science happy.
I dont know why, people like nikhel can understand so well, read once or twice, memorise already. Take chinese. I knew the words(gan ga), had the words right in my head, but i just couldn't know how to write. I don't know why. Chinese doesn't stick with me.
Physical Science on Friday. Then we party.
And Pearlyn's birthday on Sat. par-tay.
baptized in the river