I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
The Intricacies
11.4.08 @ 20:52
I passed standing broad jump!
i always fail every single year, standing broad jump, others i pass(D for shuttle, A for situps, expect at least b for sit and reach, c or d for inclined pull-up and C for 2.4. should be silver, rite?)then i happy already! I'm not the fittest of people.
but then sbj every year i fail...until now!
now its time to train for pull-up next year ^^ which is hard because i got so much weight to pull up(heavy bones, its hereditary. serious. haha)
today NPCC damn fun. Kevin's birthday so we all celebrate, dunk his face in cake and etc. then started chasing brandon. haha.
Go support acsi at Odyssey of the Mind National Finals tomorrow! then me and bran and others rush over to new town to support those marching for our school. Gold for NPCC land ok!
and now i'm tired...blah.
(i have seemingly lost my lance corporal rank)