I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
TOUGH!
17.3.08 @ 19:24
addicted to Tubthumpers from the band Chumbawamba. Really nice. First time that television allowed the word 'pissing' to be used.
Currently doing NPCC essay, brandon dont dare 'tsk' me, we got a lot of homework. hah.
Soccer training tmr,but only got time for like 1 hour, bcuz going caraven with ZZH GOKUL.K and IVAN.G!
as rishikishi said, censors suck. I'm watching you. Remember that.
So much homework. Rawr. i'm too hardworking this year. like alex(but this year he has turned inhuman. Everything also finish.)
ERRRASSSEEEEEDD
sorry random.
The
retardedpissingthenightawayNeo