I'm a free bitch, baby.
legitimate hottie
13.3.08 @ 20:18
watch out Rihanna, Flo Rida's beating you with his 'ella's
back from the almighty NPCC Mega Camp, which despite me thinking that it would be a waste of time(at first), it wasn't. It was quite fun, and if not for the stupid rain, it'd be funner.
let me reflect on the intricacies of camp:
1. March rains a lot unusually
2. Sec 1s are hopeless(most of them)
3. Sec 3s are horny(most of them)
4. Sec 2s are stable
5. NCOs have mood swings
6. Field cooking is fun
7. Sec 1s can't cook instant noodles
8. Campfire songs rock
9. I like commanding
10. And I ain't theodore
Seriously lah, the sec 1s are really
taboleh tahan, except for the best sec 1 camper kenneth, who was in my room. we hit it off well. the rest ah, really...
an early
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Odelia Tan and a belated
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Muhammad Zachry. I'll buy you your pressies tomorrow maybe.
And i haven't packed so bye bye. See you in 2 days
Benjamin Ng: Do you wank?
Kenneth: What the hell is that?