I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
whatthequah
14.2.08 @ 20:14
whenever you feel like, well, just giving up on anything, thinking about just leaving this world, talk to someone, don't keep it bottled up. it only leads to worse things.
in other news, thou has survived the Mr Chia 2.8km. Just barely. He gave a time limit of i think 16.5 min to run 2.8km and about half the class passed! I passed so cue celebrations(if you know me, you'll know me as not exactly the most fit of people. Might even say I look like Ronaldo)(the fat one, not Cristiano)
Life Science next week, and it's going to be damn hard. Life Sciences is like a gajillion things crammed into one cheem sentence. like plant tissue culture etc...
If you were looking for details of just what happened to ACS(I) today, sorry. This blog is controversial, but to respect a fellow ACSian, i shall not post anything.
All I'll say is, it's a solemn day for all ACSians today.
and the sun will set for you