I'm a free bitch, baby.
22.2.08 @ 10:39
it is getting monotonous here, my mum said she woke me up at 1 am to eat me medicine, but the funny thing is that i can't remember a thing! the first thing i said was 'didn't i have to take medicine at 1?' and she said 'yeah you did' and i was like 'huh?'
I've completely lost track of time and days. If it wasn't for the fact that i have lost my appetite, i'd be a fat(ter) blob right now. When i thought it was 11 am, it was 9. When i thought it was Sat, it's Friday today. Argh. 1 more week of this.
The chickenpox spreads everywhere. Legs, Arms, fingers, toes, my LIPS, along my nose, earbuds, SCALP, body, and certain parts(which are hidden from view)
i watched the Ellen Degeneres show(i had nothing to do), and she was giving away stuff. She gave away a set of DVDs(i watched them already), a Toshiba HD DVD player(didn't they discontinue them?) and a PS3(now that's what I'm talking about)
Then she gave away a Rock Band instrument set(that's it, i'm heading to America)and a $400 gift voucher from IKEA(the stuff there is shitty anyway)
Oprah gives away cars, but what do I need them for?
And Eric, my face does look like yours. I'll show u a picture when u get back.
And whoever Guest is, i don't count putting my blog address on wikipedia vandalism. It's called 'advertising'.