I ain't giving up on us.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing-Albert Einstein
Press above to Navigate
mass hysteria rules the world
I'm a free bitch, baby.
Isaac James Neo Yi Chong
Anglo-Chinese School(Primary), 1A,2A,3B,4H,5H,6H
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent),
1.13 Thomas,
2.11 Asher,
3.10 Nehemiah, 4.10 Samuel
ACS(Independent) NPCC SSGT
YOG 2010 Host for Judo and Wrestling
Bassist for Ampersand
Wants
Loads of friends :D
A great life
Lotsa lurve!
A Hofner bass
7 Apr 1994 is the day this being was born.
drums keep dropping on my head
21.2.08 @ 13:55
but that doesn't mean that these damn pox's dropping off
i am severely bored. Under house arrest for 2 weeks, due to the varicella-zoster virus being highly contagious(i sneeze near you, you're dead), so all those whom i was in contact with on friday,saturday and sunday better vatch out. I suffer chickenpox during exams. You suffer during the holidays.
At least by medication, it seems to be soothed a bit. new ones don't seem to be growing much anymore, and old ones are forming scabs. Unfortunately, although everyone yells 'don't scratch', at 3 am in the morning, you're half-dead and sleepy, you forget that you have chickenpox, and start scratching with glee. Imagine my surprise the next day when the gleeful little pus bubbles on my skin had burst to form crater-like thingies. I was saving them! come on!
and they leave pretty mean scars too. I swear, after this i'll look like eric. I already do.
And if it wasn't for my tablet back, i'd be screaming.